POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation:Master Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Animation:Master (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Desiree
Subject: Animation:Master
Date: 20 Aug 1998 04:26:09
Message: <01bdcc0b$d076e000$d52aebc1@wsgdeil.tac.se>
Does anyone have any experiance of the "Animation:Master"-program?
Can it be used with POV?
Any other sugestions?

Is "Poser" any good? Can I make my own figures in it? All I have read only
talks about allready finished figures?

Thank you!

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick
Subject: Re: Animation:Master
Date: 15 Nov 1998 10:39:42
Message: <364ef5be.0@news.povray.org>
animation:whatever, no never heard of it...

but poser isnt bad, BUT

and its a big BUT

You cannot get the figure out of poser into anything else (or moray at least
:) so apart from generating nice piccys it pritty usless.

Rick

Desiree wrote in message <01bdcc0b$d076e000$d52aebc1@wsgdeil.tac.se>...
>Does anyone have any experiance of the "Animation:Master"-program?
>Can it be used with POV?
>Any other sugestions?
>
>Is "Poser" any good? Can I make my own figures in it? All I have read only
>talks about allready finished figures?
>
>Thank you!

Post a reply to this message