POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Warmup for a bigger animation project : Re: Warmup for a bigger animation project Server Time: 18 Jun 2019 07:29:04 GMT
  Re: Warmup for a bigger animation project
From: Hj  Malthaner
Date: 7 May 2019 21:27:28
New version. Arrival from hyperspace and launch of the daughter ships,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cms8UpUTNfw

I wanted the ship to arrive as a ghostly, translucent shape but with the
original ship model that rose rendering times too much. I will try that
again with a simplified ship model that has less inner surfaces (the
ship has currently unions instead of merges)