POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : compileer to open PovRay Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:06:11 EDT (-0400)
  compileer to open PovRay (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Rosi
Subject: compileer to open PovRay
Date: 6 Apr 2018 02:20:00
Message: <web.5ac711534a2ba05bb3444f170@news.povray.org>
We tried some compilers like eclipse and Microsoft Visual C++. However we were
not able to open PovRay. Can You help us?

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: compileer to open PovRay
Date: 6 Apr 2018 02:30:01
Message: <web.5ac7130ed89c3f45f773ca290@news.povray.org>
"Rosi" <ros### [at] hamburgde> wrote:
> We tried some compilers like eclipse and Microsoft Visual C++. However we were
> not able to open PovRay. Can You help us?

No, with that little information nobody can help you. To get any meaningful
help, you should explain what you did specifically, what specifically did not
work, and most importantly what you actually wanted to do.

Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

> We tried some compilers like eclipse and Microsoft Visual C++. However we were
> not able to open PovRay. Can You help us?

Did you follow these instructions?
https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/blob/master/windows/README.md

--
dik
Rendered 328976 of 330000 (99%)

Post a reply to this message

> > We tried some compilers like eclipse and Microsoft Visual C++. However we were
> > not able to open PovRay. Can You help us?
>
> No, with that little information nobody can help you. To get any meaningful
> help, you should explain what you did specifically, what specifically did not
> work, and most importantly what you actually wanted to do.
>
> Thorsten

Thank You for Your answer
We want to build an interface into the interface of PovRay
just to show that we are able to do it.

Post a reply to this message

dick balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:
> On 04/06/2018 02:18 AM, Rosi wrote:
> > We tried some compilers like eclipse and Microsoft Visual C++. However we were
> > not able to open PovRay. Can You help us?
> >

> Did you follow these instructions?
> https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/blob/master/windows/README.md
>
> --
> dik
> Rendered 328976 of 330000 (99%)

Dear Dick Balaska, this link is helpfull.
Thank You very much. Roswitha

Post a reply to this message

> We want to build an interface into the interface of PovRay

That sounds... nonsensical.