POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Subscript / superscript with text object? Message window? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 06:50:24 EDT (-0400)
  Subscript / superscript with text object? Message window? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Subscript / superscript with text object? Message window?
Date: 6 Mar 2016 18:40:00
Message: <web.56dcbf27b4c15d4a5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
Is there a trick to this, or do I just need to make small text and cobble it
together by hand?

Is it possible to get these characters to display in the message window?  I
think there are some character sets with these "built-in", but I'm not sure
about how to manipulate the font.

Post a reply to this message