POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : shape3.inc Error Server Time
28 Apr 2024 17:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  shape3.inc Error (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: bakom
Subject: shape3.inc Error
Date: 25 May 2015 11:00:00
Message: <web.55633836be046037eaf54a820@news.povray.org>
I am taking reference of simple example which uses 'shapes3.inc'.
But when I compile my file I got error as

File Context (5 lines):
#include "colors.inc"
#include "shapes3.inc"
Parse Error: Cannot open include file shapes3.inc.
File: particale.pov  Line: 2
Parse Warning: Check that the file is in a directory specifed with a +L switch
 or 'Library_Path=' .INI item. Standard include files are in the include
 directory or folder. Please read your documentation carefully.

I know I have to edit .ini file but how to solve it?

Post a reply to this message