POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Perspective projection Server Time
29 Apr 2024 13:41:02 EDT (-0400)
  Perspective projection (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: ediem
Subject: Perspective projection
Date: 1 Dec 2014 16:40:01
Message: <web.547cdfc544fd739e288baf2d0@news.povray.org>
Dear all,
   I am a new member and I have a question about perspective projection. In
particular I would like to insert the matrix given at this link
http://www.cs.princeton.edu/courses/archive/fall99/cs426/lectures/view/sld029.htm
and use this matrix to transform some objects but apparently it's not possible
since POVRay assumes that the last row of the transformation matrix is always 0
0 0 1 (and hence is not written). Is there any workaround ?
   Thanks in advance
     Edie

Post a reply to this message