POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Lenticular Lens Array project for hire Server Time
29 Apr 2024 14:18:53 EDT (-0400)
  Lenticular Lens Array project for hire (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Milkaholic
Subject: Lenticular Lens Array project for hire
Date: 20 Sep 2014 15:15:00
Message: <web.541dd1b197317634642c8f0a0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I am interested in hiring anyone to create a virtual 60LPI (lenslets per inch)
lenticular lens to overlay a 4272x3072 pixel custom interlaced image in POV-Ray.
 The lenticular lens is 0.048" or 1.22 mm thick, and has a viewing angle of
24-degrees.  The lenticular lens array is comprised of semi-cylindrical lenses
running vertically approximately 1/60 an inch or 0.0167" wide.  I would like the
camera rendered from varying distances including 1', 2', 3', 4', and 5' and have
the camera rotate around the custom interlaced image about 90-degrees or so.

I would need the binary or text file to do it myself in the future, and a quick
lesson on how to upload my own interlaced images into POV-Ray, and how to render
the video file.  A interlaced image can be provided for testing purposes, if
needed.

Here is an example of how I'd like the end result, with an exception to the
background:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJDsju0pSqQ

A plain white background would be acceptable.

Here is the link to the newsgroup on how it was created:
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.animations/thread/%3Cweb.49ed3aaf3073367c1aea4e430%40news.povray.org%3E/

Please send an email regarding any bids and/or questions to
pet### [at] gmailcom

Unfortunately, I don't have the knowledge or time to learn this program.  I look
forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Ryan Peterson