POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : .POV to .stl help Server Time
14 May 2024 09:56:48 EDT (-0400)
  .POV to .stl help (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: formpig
Subject: .POV to .stl help
Date: 26 Mar 2014 15:40:01
Message: <web.53332ce0d03703c1816540cd0@news.povray.org>
hi all,
new poster here.
i work on a variety of platforms and have found the need to convert a discrete
number of data sets to stl file format. i have done a decent amount of research
on this but i am afraid it is beyond my technical capacity at the moment.
is there anyone on the forum that may be able to do this for me as a favor or
alternatively to do consult via a skype session to get me set up to do this
myself?
perhaps both?
thanks in advance,