POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Adding arrays Server Time
13 May 2024 17:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  Adding arrays (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: John Greenwood
Subject: Adding arrays
Date: 21 Jan 2014 06:25:00
Message: <web.52de584ef79e1dbaa7cafab50@news.povray.org>
Is there a simple way to add two similar arrays, so that each element of the new
array is the sum of the corresponding elements in the two input arrays?

Post a reply to this message

Am 21.01.2014 12:21, schrieb John Greenwood:
> Is there a simple way to add two similar arrays, so that each element of the new
> array is the sum of the corresponding elements in the two input arrays?

You mean, simpler than to #declare a new array of same size, and in a
#for loop add all the corresponding entries?

Nope.

Post a reply to this message

> Am 21.01.2014 12:21, schrieb John Greenwood:
> > Is there a simple way to add two similar arrays, so that each element of the new
> > array is the sum of the corresponding elements in the two input arrays?
>
> You mean, simpler than to #declare a new array of same size, and in a
> #for loop add all the corresponding entries?
>
> Nope.

Pity!

Thanks for quick reply.

Post a reply to this message