POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Area lights -- rotation? Server Time
13 May 2024 18:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Area lights -- rotation? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Andy
Subject: Area lights -- rotation?
Date: 8 Dec 2013 22:20:00
Message: <web.52a53629e8699a124dc349de0@news.povray.org>
Can you rotate an area light?

All the examples are just perpendicular, ex:

<0,5,0>,<5,0,0>

Post a reply to this message

From: Le Forgeron
Subject: Re: Area lights -- rotation?
Date: 9 Dec 2013 03:00:33
Message: <52a578a1$1@news.povray.org>
Le 09/12/2013 04:16, Andy a écrit :
> Can you rotate an area light?
>
> All the examples are just perpendicular, ex:
>
> <0,5,0>,<5,0,0>

you can specify the 2 vectors as you want, but you must rotate them
before hand.

You can also have a look at "reorient", but that's not the same effect.

--
Just because nobody complains does not mean all parachutes are perfect.

Post a reply to this message