POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Human figures Server Time
16 May 2024 15:34:52 EDT (-0400)
  Human figures (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: John Greenwood
Subject: Human figures
Date: 6 Dec 2013 13:10:01
Message: <web.52a2120baa3ca155a7cafab50@news.povray.org>
In my next project I want to include include some human figures. They will be at
a scale of less than 20 pixels and can have just a few basic poises but they
will need to be fully dressed in a wooden toy sort of way.

I am looking at Blobman, Has there been any development since 2000? Any
costumes?

Kenneth <web.49dee7a3a12d2698f50167bc0@news.povray.org> describes a very simple
looking figure, again, any development since 2010? Can this model be downloaded?

Anything else?

Post a reply to this message