POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Favorite mathematically non-important parametric surfaces Server Time
16 May 2024 01:07:35 EDT (-0400)
  Favorite mathematically non-important parametric surfaces (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: posfan12
Subject: Favorite mathematically non-important parametric surfaces
Date: 5 Sep 2013 21:20:01
Message: <web.52292cbab0e6c7d141a177270@news.povray.org>
What are your favorite not-necessarily-mathematically-important parametric
surfaces? They can even be made of several shapes overlapping each other.

Right now I have already worked on the Boy's surface, Klein bottle, and other
mathematically notable shapes cataloged here:

http://xahlee.info/

Any ideas?

Post a reply to this message

> What are your favorite not-necessarily-mathematically-important paramet
ric
> surfaces? They can even be made of several shapes overlapping each othe
r.

> Right now I have already worked on the Boy's surface, Klein bottle, and
 other
> mathematically notable shapes cataloged here:
>
> http://xahlee.info/

This is interesting ...

I've worked on a few original parametric surfaces. It is available