POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : png image is not showing properly Server Time
16 May 2024 04:06:55 EDT (-0400)
  png image is not showing properly (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: logic
Subject: png image is not showing properly
Date: 12 Jun 2013 09:40:01
Message: <web.51b878df6df7d292926983ea0@news.povray.org>
I am applying thread effect on a Shoe object.Thread effect are not showing
properly.For effect I am using a transparent png image as strip.

texture { pigment {image_map { png "extra/images/toe-hole.png" interpolate 2 }}
}

here is an povray output: http://www.vdocity.com/clients/images/MenShoe.bmp
and I want like Demo Shoe: http://www.vdocity.com/clients/images/MenShoeDemo.jpg

please help, how can I apply thread effect on leather pattern.
Thanks

Post a reply to this message