POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : build a GUI for user Server Time
16 May 2024 02:15:30 EDT (-0400)
  build a GUI for user (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: 349409669
Subject: build a GUI for user
Date: 7 Jan 2013 18:00:01
Message: <web.50eb529f7fbd9a3dcece84010@news.povray.org>
I am a student user of pov ray. But right I face the problem of how to build a
GUI for user like MFC.

For example user wants adjust the light in the frame, he can through the GUI not
the change code in the pov files.

Now my solution is using ini files call the pov files, where ini files define
some important parameters . However , it still need user change the code in ini
files.

Thanks for your help.

I have a paper published based on the pov ray , my research is explore the human
3D sensing.  So thanks for your helpppppppppp

Post a reply to this message

> I am a student user of pov ray. But right I face the problem of how to build a
> GUI for user like MFC.
>
> For example user wants adjust the light in the frame, he can through the GUI not
> the change code in the pov files.
>
> Now my solution is using ini files call the pov files, where ini files define
> some important parameters . However , it still need user change the code in ini
> files.
>

> Thanks for your help.
>
> I have a paper published based on the pov ray , my research is explore the human
> 3D sensing.  So thanks for your helpppppppppp

It sounds like engligh is not your first language.  You may have more
luck if you post in pov.international in your mother tongue.