POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Drawing program Server Time
1 Jun 2024 05:39:56 EDT (-0400)
  Drawing program (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: soliday
Subject: Drawing program
Date: 30 Sep 2012 17:55:02
Message: <web.5068bf0e35a0bb0ecbff8d4a0@news.povray.org>
I have been using POVRAY for over 15 years.
I used to use AC3D. When I first bought it I purchased a lifetime upgrade.
Then the author sold it to INIVIS, and the would not honour the licence.
I purchased one or two upgrades from them, but the price has sky rocketed.

My question for the forum is: what is the preferred open source CAD for POVRAY?

Post a reply to this message