POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Height field mapping onto a sphere using hf_sphere Server Time
27 Jun 2024 13:53:57 EDT (-0400)
  Height field mapping onto a sphere using hf_sphere (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jim O'Donnell
Subject: Height field mapping onto a sphere using hf_sphere
Date: 8 Apr 2010 17:40:00
Message: <web.4bbe4d0c9b215770909a82220@news.povray.org>
I'm sure folks have asked this many a time, but I am stuck. All (!) I want to do
is wrap a height field around a sphere to make a planet-like object. I can make
a successful height field object no problem, but am stalled completely on
getting the hf_sphere bit to work.

Any clues/examples?

Many thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message