POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Getting the current date and time for POV-Ray Server Time
30 Jun 2024 22:30:51 EDT (-0400)
  Getting the current date and time for POV-Ray (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Kene
Subject: Getting the current date and time for POV-Ray
Date: 17 Mar 2010 22:10:00
Message: <web.4ba18a0c947d7739772dd76f0@news.povray.org>
I am trying to use the sunpos include file in an interface I am building to use
POV-Ray for designing buildings. I want a situation where the user enters one of
a set of predefined locations and times for example: Daylight( West, Afternoon )

The interface will access the current date and time, with all the other
necessary information for sunpos in order to correctly render the scene.

My question is: how can I get the current date and time for POV-Ray via the SDL?

Post a reply to this message