POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : blob help Server Time
1 Jul 2024 06:11:01 EDT (-0400)
  blob help (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Niccolo
Subject: blob help
Date: 2 Sep 2008 15:05:01
Message: <web.48bd8e35c3183691800b8a460@news.povray.org>
I am currently doing some analysis of scientific data and the final output is a
..pov blob object that is cubic but with pores.  The idea is to visualize  the
solid and void space within a very small particle.  The .POV file renders just
fine and gives me a picture of the solid space.  what i would like to do is
replace the void space with soid, and the solid with void, within the cube.
any ideas out there?

thanks
niccolo

Post a reply to this message

> replace the void space with soid, and the solid with void, within the cube.

Would a CSG difference from a (second, new) solid cube not do the trick?

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

Im pretty new... a link below is the code... how would i implement this?

http://idisk.mac.com/niccolo.aieta-Public/733B.pov?disposition=download+949