POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : BRDF Model in POV-RAY Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:47:17 EDT (-0400)
  BRDF Model in POV-RAY (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: here I am
Subject: BRDF Model in POV-RAY
Date: 15 Feb 2008 14:00:00
Message: <web.47b5e0db80107807b61821680@news.povray.org>
Hello Everybody.

Lately, I have been surfing on the web.....how to implement Blinn-Phong BRDF
model on my  scene.But I came up with nothing in my hand,I dont know where to
start from, in fact now I doubt it whether is it possible to implement BRDF
model in windows executable or I can only use this in POV-Ray Source code(C++).
Can you guys suggest me where to start from and which way I should proceed to
achieve my goal.

Thanks
Regards

-----
Ran.

Post a reply to this message

> Lately, I have been surfing on the web.....how to implement Blinn-Phong BRDF
> model on my  scene.But I came up with nothing in my hand,I dont know where to
> start from, in fact now I doubt it whether is it possible to implement BRDF
> model in windows executable or I can only use this in POV-Ray Source code(C++).
> Can you guys suggest me where to start from and which way I should proceed to
> achieve my goal.

Saying what you want to do, not how you want to do it, would be a good
start. Reading the POV-Ray manual would be a good idea, too ... because what
  and how you ask shows that you certainly do not know remotely how to use
POV-Ray!

	Thorsten