POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Isosurface issue? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:34:23 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface issue? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Woody
Subject: Isosurface issue?
Date: 14 Oct 2007 22:55:00
Message: <web.4712d57b4c6a1def30d4452f0@news.povray.org>
I was testing out some of the Isosurfaces from the documentation and came
across some thing which I'm not sure if its a bug, a limitation, or so I'm
just not doing it right.

The code below renders to the attached image. There seems to be some weird
normals, shading, or with the general shape. But if I change the viewing
coordinates to something else like <3,2,5> everything looks fine.

Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong or make any suggestions?

Image at <web.4712c21a4144865430d4452f0@news.povray.org>

#include "colors.inc"

camera {
 location <2,2,2>