POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Matrix question Server Time
25 Apr 2024 09:49:01 EDT (-0400)
  Matrix question (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Rune
Subject: Matrix question
Date: 21 Dec 2000 16:25:08
Message: <3a427534@news.povray.org>
I have a matrix A. Then I transform it by the matrix B. The result is Matrix
C. Given A and C, how do I find B ?

Instead of matrixes the input and output should be sets of 4 vectors each.

I imagine a macro like this:

FindMatrix (Ax,Ay,Az,Ap,Cx,Cy,Cz,Cp)

It would #declare the vectors Bx, By, Bz and Bp

Thanks in advance!

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated December 17)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org