POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : CIE 1931 color space chromaticity diagram Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:09:05 EDT (-0400)
  CIE 1931 color space chromaticity diagram (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: CIE 1931 color space chromaticity diagram
Date: 26 Nov 2016 11:13:47
Message: <5839b4bb$1@news.povray.org>
How do you plot this horseshoe shape? Is the diagram plotted in CIE XYZ
or CIE xyY color space? How do you tell if a point is inside or outside
this curve?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Re: CIE 1931 color space chromaticity diagram
Date: 26 Nov 2016 11:30:45
Message: <5839b8b5$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/26/2016 11:13 AM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> How do you plot this horseshoe shape? Is the diagram plotted in CIE XYZ
> or CIE xyY color space? How do you tell if a point is inside or outside
> this curve?
>
> Mike

I found this code.

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/40640-computational-colour-science-using-matlab-2e/content/cieplot.m?requestedDomain=www.mathworks.com

However, there is only x and y, so it ignores the third dimension.

Mike

Post a reply to this message