POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Credits? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 18:41:20 EDT (-0400)
  Credits? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Tail Kinker
Subject: Credits?
Date: 12 Jan 2012 06:33:20
Message: <4f0ec500$1@news.povray.org>
I would like to use a font object for credits or for subtitles, but
getting it in the right place is the trick.  Any suggestions for pulling
this off, without using an external tool?

Post a reply to this message

> I would like to use a font object for credits or for subtitles, but
> getting it in the right place is the trick. Any suggestions for pulling
> this off, without using an external tool?

I think that screen.inc is the solution for you. To be found in the
include folder.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Thomas de Groot <tenDOTlnDOTretniATtoorgedDOTt> wrote:
> On 12-1-2012 12:33, Tail Kinker wrote:
> > I would like to use a font object for credits or for subtitles, but
> > getting it in the right place is the trick. Any suggestions for pulling
> > this off, without using an external tool?

> I think that screen.inc is the solution for you. To be found in the
> include folder.

  It would be better if you redirected the poster to the documentation
directly:

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Reference_Section_7.5#screen.inc

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> Thomas de Groot<tenDOTlnDOTretniATtoorgedDOTt>  wrote:
>> On 12-1-2012 12:33, Tail Kinker wrote:
>>> I would like to use a font object for credits or for subtitles, but
>>> getting it in the right place is the trick. Any suggestions for pulling
>>> this off, without using an external tool?
>
>> I think that screen.inc is the solution for you. To be found in the
>> include folder.
>
>    It would be better if you redirected the poster to the documentation
> directly:
>
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Reference_Section_7.5#screen.inc

Outstanding, thanks!

Post a reply to this message

>    It would be better if you redirected the poster to the documentation
> directly:
>
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Reference_Section_7.5#screen.inc

Good point. My knowledge of the docs is far from complete ;-)

Thomas