POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Importing DXF, WMF etc Server Time
19 May 2024 06:59:55 EDT (-0400)
  Importing DXF, WMF etc (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Alf Peake
Subject: Re: Importing DXF, WMF etc
Date: 24 Mar 2003 16:52:45
Message: <3e7f7e2d@news.povray.org>
"CB" <col### [at] nospamcouk> wrote in message

> "Daniel Prien" <wil### [at] gmxnet> wrote in message

> I was a little disappointed that Elefont did not use smooth_triangle
> for the curved sides

Warp has/had a mesh smoother on his homepage which I used on Elefont
output a while back. Sorry, but I can't find his url right now but
someone is sure to jump in with it.

Alf

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 24 Mar 2003 17:13:55
Message: <3e7f8323@news.povray.org>
Here it is:
http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/PovUtils/smooth.html

Found it using google:
warp + mesh + smooth

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

> Warp has/had a mesh smoother on his homepage which I used on Elefont
> output a while back. Sorry, but I can't find his url right now but
> someone is sure to jump in with it.
>
> Alf

Post a reply to this message

From: Daniel Prien
Date: 27 Mar 2003 12:16:44
Message: <3e8331fc$1@news.povray.org>
> Thanks Daniel. This worked surprisingly well. The CorelDraw shape was
I'm surprised, too.
At least one thing Corel-Draw is useful for... ; )