POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Background transparency and radiosity : Re: Background transparency and radiosity Server Time: 17 Jun 2019 06:47:06 GMT
  Re: Background transparency and radiosity
From: Alain
Date: 24 Feb 2019 22:16:14
Le 19-02-23 à 16:03, Bald Eagle a écrit :
> Mike Horvath <mik### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>
>> How do I create a scene that has a transparent background that is not
>> interpreted as black by radiosity? Thanks.
>

> Maybe try a large hollow white sphere with the no_object flag set?
> Then it should still have reflection and radiosity.

I think that you mean no_image.

no_image : Not seen directly, but will be seen in reflection, cast
shadows and affect radiosity.

no_shadow : Act normally except for not casting any shadow.

no_reflection : Is never seen as a reflected and possibly also refraction.

no_radiosity : Is ignored when calculating radiosity.