POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Background transparency and radiosity : Background transparency and radiosity Server Time: 26 Jun 2019 20:00:16 GMT
  Background transparency and radiosity
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 23 Feb 2019 19:01:48
In my current scene I have a bunch of stuff on top of a white background
which look bright and crisp and colorful. When I try to set the
background to transparent the colors look much more muted. It looks the
same as if the background were black instead of white. The scene uses
radiosity which I think is the issue.

How do I create a scene that has a transparent background that is not
interpreted as black by radiosity? Thanks.

Mike