POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : "Prior Art" Explained? : Re: "Prior Art" Explained? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:09:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Prior Art" Explained?
From: Tim Soderstrom
Date: 8 Aug 2004 15:46:27
Message: <pan.2004.08.08.19.47.40.796707@stic.net>
> I can't find any talk about "Prior Art" in that paragraph.
>
> What exactly do you not understand about it?
Ken basically defined it for me. By Prior Art I meant pre-existing art.
The part I didn't understand about it is whether or not it was permissible
to use existing renders I have either been working on (but not released)
or that I have 'released' (put up on my website).

According to him, both are not allowed. Which makes sense, I just wanted
to be sure.

Tim