POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser Hair : Re: Poser Hair Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:10:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser Hair
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 17 Nov 2004 13:52:17
Message: <oe7np0dfifofbqutos38dt740oronrj7nk@4ax.com>
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:38:49 -0800, "John D. Gwinner"
<joh### [at] cornelledu> wrote:

>It's not really that hard - you just go into the hair room and change the
>parameters to have no gravity.
>
>Take a look at the mohawk in the Poser Folder for a good general straight
>hair.
>
>Now with cloth, on the other hand, it turns out you cannot turn gravity off
>(irritating).
>
>I've done several spike type hair cuts that don't look too bad, although the
>effect when moving is a bit weird (I think there's too much inertia or
>something).
>
>             == John ==
Thanks John,
Not quite the look I had in mind.
Thinks; Madonna and child with Mohawk?
Yes you might just be onto something there :-)
Seriously I phrased the question poorly, again thanks for thinking
about it. I wanted hair that hangs straight down.

Regards
        Stephen