POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray render window not rendering Server Time
19 Mar 2024 03:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  Moray render window not rendering (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Giantkiller
Subject: Moray render window not rendering
Date: 20 Oct 2014 15:45:01
Message: <web.544565ab2904ac00b041a9620@news.povray.org>
I have Moray 3.5 and povray 3.5. When I render the rendering used to happen in a
moray window. Now the rendering has ceased in moray display and I have to switch
to POVRAY to view. The moray worked in native winxp. In the xp vm in win7 pro
the tides have changed. I hope it is a simple switch setting.
Thanks in Advance.

Post a reply to this message

"Giantkiller" <phy### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> I have Moray 3.5 and povray 3.5. When I render the rendering used to happen in a
> moray window. Now the rendering has ceased in moray display and I have to switch
> to POVRAY to view. The moray worked in native winxp. In the xp vm in win7 pro
> the tides have changed. I hope it is a simple switch setting.
> Thanks in Advance.

Got it!

Moray/Menu bar/view/configuration(Alt-O),
Interface tab: [Raytrace to OpenGL backdrop] Check box [True].
Yay...