POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Any news on moray? Server Time
19 Mar 2024 07:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Any news on moray? (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Unit Ball
Subject: Any news on moray?
Date: 4 Dec 2011 17:05:00
Message: <web.4edbee7540bed64a98571ef0@news.povray.org>
Does anyone have an idea on when the new Moray might be coming out. Is there a
way to give donations to speed things up?

Post a reply to this message

From: Laurent
Subject: Re: Any news on moray?
Date: 4 Dec 2011 19:08:43
Message: <4edc0b8b$1@news.povray.org>
"Unit Ball" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
> Does anyone have an idea on when the new Moray might be coming out. Is
> there a
> way to give donations to speed things up?

Same thoughts here. I certainly don't have the coding experience to
"upgrade" Moray - but if there were a channel to funnel donations solely to
the Moray development, I could be enticed to donate.

Povray is an excellent raytracing effort; but without an "abstraction" layer
to help us coding-challenged individuals, Povray will probably remain a
program for the gurus.

Larry

Post a reply to this message