POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Render is different than in POV-Ray Server Time
19 Mar 2024 06:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  Render is different than in POV-Ray (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: gregtom6
Subject: Render is different than in POV-Ray
Date: 7 Apr 2011 14:05:00
Message: <web.4d9dfbaee53b60453ef509f10@news.povray.org>
Hy everybody!

My problem is, I created an object with cool looks, and if I export the scene to
POV-Ray, it changes...in a bad way. So I get not the same render, with the
exported pov file.
What is the problem?

Post a reply to this message

"gregtom6" <gre### [at] freemailhu> wrote:
> Hy everybody!
>
> My problem is, I created an object with cool looks, and if I export the scene to
> POV-Ray, it changes...in a bad way. So I get not the same render, with the
> exported pov file.
> What is the problem?

Now, I recognised that the Hue, Sat, and Lum values are not in the pov-ray code.
How can I put them in there?

Post a reply to this message

> Now, I recognised that the Hue, Sat, and Lum values are not in the pov-ray code.
> How can I put them in there?

You need to use Red Green Blue values.
Maybe this converter will help
http://serennu.com/colour/hsltorgb.php