POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Where can I change the grid settings? Server Time
19 Mar 2024 03:14:47 EDT (-0400)
  Where can I change the grid settings? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: gregtom6
Subject: Where can I change the grid settings?
Date: 25 Mar 2011 16:45:00
Message: <web.4d8cfe4fbba7df6080399ff0@news.povray.org>
Hy all!
I have a question. I searched, but I can't find the grid (home grid?) settings,
because I need more place for modelling. Thanks for the reply.

Post a reply to this message

From: gregtom6
Subject: Re: Where can I change the grid settings?
Date: 26 Mar 2011 14:55:00
Message: <web.4d8e363458e35bb38882b57e0@news.povray.org>
"gregtom6" <gre### [at] freemailhu> wrote:
> Hy all!
> I have a question. I searched, but I can't find the grid (home grid?) settings,
> because I need more place for modelling. Thanks for the reply.

That would be good too, if I could switch off the reflection on the "invisible
wall", that's on the grid's edge.

Post a reply to this message

> "gregtom6"<gre### [at] freemailhu>  wrote:
>> Hy all!
>> I have a question. I searched, but I can't find the grid (home grid?) settings,
>> because I need more place for modelling. Thanks for the reply.

I don't think that you can.

> That would be good too, if I could switch off the reflection on the "invisible
> wall", that's on the grid's edge.

Which view are you talking about?
And I don't understand your problem. Can you rephrase it and maybe post
a screen shot?

--
Regards
     Stephen