POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray unable to launch POV Server Time
18 Mar 2024 22:49:07 EDT (-0400)
  moray unable to launch POV (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: berteh
Subject: moray unable to launch POV
Date: 17 Oct 2009 06:50:00
Message: <web.4ad9a1543477adadd0f022b60@news.povray.org>
Hi guys

I have just installed Moray and POV-ray on my Windows 7 (RC atm) box for the
first time and Moray will not launch POV correctly...it opens the renderer but
doesn't send the model to POV then it gives me the error box 'cannot start POV,
please try starting it manually'

Any ideas?

Post a reply to this message

> I have just installed Moray and POV-ray on my Windows 7 (RC atm) box for the
> first time and Moray will not launch POV correctly...it opens the renderer but
> doesn't send the model to POV then it gives me the error box 'cannot start POV,
> please try starting it manually'
>
> Any ideas?

using Pov 3.5?

--

Regards, Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> > I have just installed Moray and POV-ray on my Windows 7 (RC atm) box for the
> > first time and Moray will not launch POV correctly...it opens the renderer but
> > doesn't send the model to POV then it gives me the error box 'cannot start POV,
> > please try starting it manually'
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >

> using Pov 3.5?
>
> --
>
> Regards, Stephen

no...have tried with both 3.6 and 3.7 32bit and 64bit versions...am running Win7
64bit...POV itself works fine....so does Moray, I just can't get them to link

Post a reply to this message