POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Compiler to Use with Moray's Plugin SDK? Server Time
19 Mar 2024 01:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  Compiler to Use with Moray's Plugin SDK? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Bridgeofstraws
Subject: Compiler to Use with Moray's Plugin SDK?
Date: 17 Jan 2009 22:05:01
Message: <web.49729c5185149d4ec5ec9c90@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have tried compiling Moray's SDK's example dll files and I can't get them to
work because of a long list of errors, predominantly saying the file "plugin.h"
is missing.  The file exists and I have added it as a resource to the projects
but it doesn't seem to work.  I have never programmed in C or C++ before and
I've tried using VS2005.net and DevC++ but neither seem to allow it to work.  I
was wondering whether there is a free compiler that the moray SDK is known to
work with or if anyone here possibly knows what the problem might be.  Thanks.
I can't wait to start making a few simple plugins!

Bridgeofstraws

Post a reply to this message

DevC works fine, if i remember I'll check what my setup is over the weekend,

Regards,

Keith

"Bridgeofstraws" <bri### [at] inboxcom> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have tried compiling Moray's SDK's example dll files and I can't get
> them to
> work because of a long list of errors, predominantly saying the file
> "plugin.h"
> is missing.  The file exists and I have added it as a resource to the
> projects
> but it doesn't seem to work.  I have never programmed in C or C++ before
> and
> I've tried using VS2005.net and DevC++ but neither seem to allow it to
> work.  I
> was wondering whether there is a free compiler that the moray SDK is known
> work with or if anyone here possibly knows what the problem might be.
> Thanks.
> I can't wait to start making a few simple plugins!
>
> Bridgeofstraws

Post a reply to this message