POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Does anyone have "i3Dto3D.dll" for Moray? Server Time
19 Mar 2024 06:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  Does anyone have "i3Dto3D.dll" for Moray? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bridgeofstraws
Subject: Does anyone have "i3Dto3D.dll" for Moray?
Date: 26 Sep 2008 13:05:01
Message: <web.48dd155fcf07eacfff2701580@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I am looking for a moray plugin version of 3DWin which apparently is contained
in a dll named "i3Dto3D.dll."  If anyone still has it, please post it here.

Michael

Post a reply to this message

"Bridgeofstraws" <bri### [at] inboxcom> schreef in bericht
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a moray plugin version of 3DWin which apparently is
> contained
> in a dll named "i3Dto3D.dll."  If anyone still has it, please post it
> here.
>
> Michael

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'i3dto3d.dll.dat' (35 KB)

The complete plugin, as far as I know contains these attached files. Maybe
this is of further help.

Thomas

"Bridgeofstraws" <bri### [at] inboxcom> schreef in bericht
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a moray plugin version of 3DWin which apparently is
> contained
> in a dll named "i3Dto3D.dll."  If anyone still has it, please post it
> here.
>
> Michael

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: