POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Where can I get the Moray SDK? Server Time
19 Mar 2024 05:25:30 EDT (-0400)
  Where can I get the Moray SDK? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Bridgeofstraws
Subject: Where can I get the Moray SDK?
Date: 28 Aug 2008 21:40:01
Message: <web.48b7531293ed584c7b6a12450@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I've been working with Moray for a little while now and I'm now interested in
developing some of my own plugins for it.  Does anyone know where I might be
able to download the SDK for Moray 3.5?

Thanks in advance.
Michael

Post a reply to this message

"Bridgeofstraws" <bri### [at] inboxcom> schreef in bericht
> Hello,
>
> I've been working with Moray for a little while now and I'm now interested
> in
> developing some of my own plugins for it.  Does anyone know where I might
> be
> able to download the SDK for Moray 3.5?

At the Moray site (see the News Page http://www.stmuc.com/moray/menews.html
for 30th June 2003) they refer to the e-mail address. I don't know, though,
if this is still valid.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> "Bridgeofstraws" <bri### [at] inboxcom> schreef in bericht
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've been working with Moray for a little while now and I'm now interested
>> in
>> developing some of my own plugins for it.  Does anyone know where I might
>> be
>> able to download the SDK for Moray 3.5?
>>

> At the Moray site (see the News Page http://www.stmuc.com/moray/menews.html
> for 30th June 2003) they refer to the e-mail address. I don't know, though,
> if this is still valid.
>
> Thomas

Try this one:

ftp://ftp.stmuc.com/pub/moray/plugins/V35SDK

Regards, Arne

Post a reply to this message

Arne Kleinophorst <Sir### [at] spamdebitelnet> wrote:
> Thomas de Groot schrieb:
> > "Bridgeofstraws" <bri### [at] inboxcom> schreef in bericht
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I've been working with Moray for a little while now and I'm now interested
> >> in
> >> developing some of my own plugins for it.  Does anyone know where I might
> >> be
> >> able to download the SDK for Moray 3.5?
> >>

> > At the Moray site (see the News Page http://www.stmuc.com/moray/menews.html
> > for 30th June 2003) they refer to the e-mail address. I don't know, though,
> > if this is still valid.
> >
> > Thomas
> >

> Try this one:
>
> ftp://ftp.stmuc.com/pub/moray/plugins/V35SDK
>

> Regards, Arne

Thanks guys!