POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Source code? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:00:57 EDT (-0400)
  Source code? (Message 9 to 18 of 18)
From: EdK
Subject: Re: Source code?
Date: 14 Jul 2010 16:20:00
Message: <web.4c3e1b4e823b3daa88eb5e0c0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> "There is no spoon" but there is Moray!!!
> Excellent news Robert! Can we bring some oranges and flowers to the patient?
>
> Thomas
>
> "Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> schreef in bericht
> > Hi all, just a quick note to let you know that we've been working on the
> > Moray
> > source code for a couple of weeks and have made good progress in getting a
> > stable 3.6 version running.
> >
> > So, Moray lives! It's just in intensive care right now; hopefully in a
> > wheelchair and out of the hospital soon :)
> >
> > -Rob
> >
> > "There is no spoon."

It's been another year and a half. When can we expect the wheel chair beta?

   -EdK

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 14 Jul 2010 16:44:58
Message: <4c3e21ca@news.povray.org>
On 14/07/2010 9:17 PM, EdK wrote:
> It's been another year and a half. When can we expect the wheel chair beta?

The last I heard was after Pov 4.7 is released.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 14 Jul 2010 17:16:14
Message: <4c3e291e$1@news.povray.org>
EdK escreveu:
> "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
>> "There is no spoon" but there is Moray!!!
>> Excellent news Robert! Can we bring some oranges and flowers to the patient?
>>
>> Thomas
>>
>> "Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> schreef in bericht
>>> Hi all, just a quick note to let you know that we've been working on the
>>> Moray
>>> source code for a couple of weeks and have made good progress in getting a
>>> stable 3.6 version running.
>>>
>>> So, Moray lives! It's just in intensive care right now; hopefully in a
>>> wheelchair and out of the hospital soon :)
>>>
>>> -Rob
>>>
>>> "There is no spoon."
>>>

> It's been another year and a half. When can we expect the wheel chair beta?

whoa, a whole 3 years.  By that time I'd already be a Blender expert... :p

Post a reply to this message

"Stephen" <mca### [at] aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht
> The last I heard was after Pov 4.7 is released.

Shouldn't that be 3.7 instead ?  ;-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> "Stephen" <mca### [at] aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht
> > The last I heard was after Pov 4.7 is released.

> Shouldn't that be 3.7 instead ?  ;-)

  In theory it should, but who knows... In practice we might actually get
a POV-Ray 4.7 before that... ;)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

"Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> schreef in bericht
>  In theory it should, but who knows... In practice we might actually get
> a POV-Ray 4.7 before that... ;)

Yeah... <wolfish grin>

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Is it possible to public Moray sources without proprietary parts?

Stephen <mca### [at] aolDOTcom> wrote:
> On 14/07/2010 9:17 PM, EdK wrote:
> > It's been another year and a half. When can we expect the wheel chair beta?
> >

> The last I heard was after Pov 4.7 is released.
>
> --
>
> Best Regards,
>  Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> > It's been another year and a half. When can we expect the wheel chair beta?
> >

> The last I heard was after Pov 4.7 is released.
>
> --
>
> Best Regards,
>  Stephen

So, nearly five years after that last post, we're up to Pov 3.7, and still no
Moray.  Any news at all from anyone?

Post a reply to this message

> > "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> >> "There is no spoon" but there is Moray!!!
> >> Excellent news Robert! Can we bring some oranges and flowers to the patient?
> >>
> >> Thomas
> >>
> >> "Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> schreef in bericht

> > It's been another year and a half. When can we expect the wheel chair beta?
>
> whoa, a whole 3 years.  By that time I'd already be a Blender expert... :p

I whish you chose that ! because I have now been struggling to find other
developers (Only Lanuhum joined) and testers for almost ten years !