POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bezier option in Trans, Rotat and other objects Server Time
19 Mar 2024 01:18:53 EDT (-0400)
  Bezier option in Trans, Rotat and other objects (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Woody
Subject: Bezier option in Trans, Rotat and other objects
Date: 16 Dec 2007 19:55:01
Message: <web.4765c81387aa14343fa438860@news.povray.org>
I was wondering why in the Trans(Prism), Rotate(Lathe) and other Moray objects
there are linear spline, cubic spline, quadratic spine, and glpyh spline (wth
is a Glyph Spline), but no Bezier spline.

Why not? Am I missing it somewhere else?

Are there any plans to include a Bezier option in these objects in the open
source version of Moray once POVRay 4.0 gets off the ground?