POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray 3.5 und Povray 3.6.1 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 20:08:54 EDT (-0400)
  Moray 3.5 und Povray 3.6.1 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: MRe
Subject: Moray 3.5 und Povray 3.6.1
Date: 4 Nov 2007 15:20:00
Message: <web.472e28073cfd2ff5e361d01d0@news.povray.org>
HI
I am workin with Povray 3.6.1 (latest released version) and Moray 3.5 (Windows
XP). However the first Raytrace works and then Povray does not response anymore
and has to be closed by the task manager. Moray has set all parameters
automatically to define the interface parameters between both programs. The
..pov-file generated by Movray works well within Povray, so somethings wrong
with Movray I think. Any ideas?

Thanks MRe

Post a reply to this message