POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Size of Obj - Newbie question Server Time: 18 Jun 2019 07:40:06 GMT
  Size of Obj - Newbie question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: CharlesM
Subject: Size of Obj - Newbie question
Date: 5 Jun 2007 14:05:02
Message: <web.46656d2b653ee7d6a1ab4a650@news.povray.org>
When I create a cylinder in Moray I why is the radius of the circle greater
that 1 unit when the properties bar says it is 1 unit?

sorry if this is a bit basic question but it's been driving me crazy

Post a reply to this message

> When I create a cylinder in Moray I why is the radius of the circle
> greater
> that 1 unit when the properties bar says it is 1 unit?
>
> sorry if this is a bit basic question but it's been driving me crazy

Aren't you mistaking diameter and radius?
Or check local coordinates
Or is your cylinder in a scaled group or CSG?

Marc

Post a reply to this message