POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Plugin Server Time
29 Apr 2024 07:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Plugin (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Stephen McAvoy
Subject: Re: Moray Plugin
Date: 19 May 2005 17:09:56
Message: <650q81h54pmu0lkhfscuac1423dpc249v3@4ax.com>
On Thu, 19 May 2005 16:56:50 EDT, "Jjjakal" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>How might I go about downlaoding Pov v3.5?

Here you go

ftp://ftp.povray.org/pub/povray/Old-Versions/Official-3.5/Windows/povwin35.exe

or

http://tinyurl.com/8kxvd

If you know where to look on the Pov-Ray sit it is easy :-)

Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas Baier
Date: 24 May 2005 06:24:14
Message: <juv5919s7s8l84csm8fli2fhj9nf4ru7l0@4ax.com>
On Tue, 17 May 2005 20:59:23 EDT, "Jjjakal" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

Plugin "i3Dto3d" belongs to 3DWin.

1. Got Moray Plugins folder and delete/rename i3dto3d.dll
2. Start Moray again and make a test render (POV-Ray 3.6 works fine
for me)
3. If you want to use/test 3DWin plugin for Moray please deinstall
3DWin, Rheingold3D and 3DWin for Moray
4. Download fresh install from tb-software .com
5. Install application and demo reg keys (make sure that all
applications are closed)
6. Go to Rheingold3D/MorayPlugin folder and install 3DWin for Moray
again
7 start Moray

-tb

>I am fairly new to Pov-Ray and am currently not able to work on a movie my
>friends and I are making because for some odd reason Mo-Ray will not
>cooperate with Pov-Ray.  I have downloaded Mo-Ray and and the Mo-Ray plugin
>but when I run Mo-Ray i get a message saying  " The plugin i3Dto3D could
>not be loaded"  and Mo-Ray wont communicate. Both progams seem to work fine
>though.

Post a reply to this message

> I am fairly new to Pov-Ray and am currently not able to work on a movie my
> friends and I are making because for some odd reason Mo-Ray will not
> cooperate with Pov-Ray.  I have downloaded Mo-Ray and and the Mo-Ray plugin
> but when I run Mo-Ray i get a message saying  " The plugin i3Dto3D could
> not be loaded"  and Mo-Ray wont communicate. Both progams seem to work fine
> though.

The message "The plugin i3Dto3D could not be loaded" refers to the 3DWin
plugin for Moray

You can get Pov-Ray 3.5 here:
http://www.povray.org/ftp/pub/povray/Old-Versions/Official-3.5/Windows/

Post a reply to this message