POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Animation Server Time
24 Apr 2024 03:46:52 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Animation (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Model Citizen
Subject: Moray Animation
Date: 14 Mar 2005 12:55:00
Message: <web.4235cedc71a8a596cdf095320@news.povray.org>
I have managed to confuse myself regarding Animation with Moray.  I have
Moray 3.5 and POV-Ray 3.6 under Windows XP.  Do I need to download and
install an animation plugin in order to do animation, or is it already a
part of Moray 3.5?

I notice there are two available animation plugins at the Moray plugin page.
One is Animation and Rendering V1.31 (Beta22) which is just one .dll file,
and the other is Animation and Rendering (beta) at Xanders.  I have not
been able to download the AnimPlugin.exe from Xander's.  I get an error
message from Tripod saying that they have blocked the file (an executable)
because they "prohibit downloading of certain file types to protect
visitors from computer viruses."

So, do I need any additional plugin to do animation?  If so which one(s) are
necessary?

Primitive Man

Post a reply to this message