POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Problem using Animation Plugin Server Time
3 May 2024 10:49:20 EDT (-0400)
  Problem using Animation Plugin (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Randy
Subject: Problem using Animation Plugin
Date: 17 Oct 2004 03:25:00
Message: <web.41721deb29497caffb6dd2e00@news.povray.org>
Here is the software I am currently using
    PovRay V3.6
    Moray V3.5 Build 9930
    Animation Plugin V1.31(bete22)

   The DOCs for Amiamtion Plugin indicates that it supports Key Framing for
some texture manipulations. More specifically, changes in RGBFT.
   Here's the situation: I have an object with a texture applied. I Key
Frame this at one point and then at another point I change the filter and
transmit for the material and set the key frame. However this does not
change these values over time as I would expect, but rather it changes the
applied material for the object completely, even at and before the first
key frame.
   WHAT AM I MISSING!!! or is this a bug?

   Any help with this feature would be appreciated.

                      Thanks

Post a reply to this message

> Here is the software I am currently using
>     PovRay V3.6
>     Moray V3.5 Build 9930
>     Animation Plugin V1.31(bete22)
>
>    The DOCs for Amiamtion Plugin indicates that it supports Key Framing for
> some texture manipulations. More specifically, changes in RGBFT.
>    Here's the situation: I have an object with a texture applied. I Key
> Frame this at one point and then at another point I change the filter and
> transmit for the material and set the key frame. However this does not
> change these values over time as I would expect, but rather it changes the
> applied material for the object completely, even at and before the first
> key frame.
>    WHAT AM I MISSING!!! or is this a bug?
>
>    Any help with this feature would be appreciated.
>
>                       Thanks

Got the same Problem: Did you find the clue yet? Or is there a way to export
the individual Pov - codes of the animation frame for manual manipulation?

Mike