POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : texlibs question Server Time
3 May 2024 02:54:26 EDT (-0400)
  texlibs question (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: phaedrus
Subject: texlibs question
Date: 9 Jul 2004 18:10:00
Message: <web.40ef175e2a33d20a39690ad0@news.povray.org>
hello group,
I have neglected povray and moray for several years, now I am trying to get
re-aquainted. Is there any way to convert texture libraries from earlier
versions to use with moray 3.5?

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: texlibs question
Date: 10 Jul 2004 13:17:39
Message: <bh80f09dkggto4cs957cufgluogjgovdg6@4ax.com>
Hi phaedrus, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Is there any way to convert texture libraries from earlier
> versions to use with moray 3.5?
Depends how early. I think V3.5 can read V3.2 and V3.3 textures, maybe
even V3.1. Anything before that is unreadable.

Also, what is read from previosu versions might not render the same
way, due to POV-Ray changes (for example, halo).

Regards,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray