POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New Moray release planned ? Server Time
3 May 2024 01:34:54 EDT (-0400)
  New Moray release planned ? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: vincent
Subject: New Moray release planned ?
Date: 23 Jun 2004 07:05:00
Message: <web.40d962b162f478b32f756b7c0@news.povray.org>
Hi

On the Moray web site, the latest downloadable release of Moray for Windows
3.5, is the build 9330.

When I read some recent messages posted in the POV-Ray newsgroups,
   "moray V36B1" Date: - 9 Apr 2004  or
   "Bugs in Moray Build 9365" - Date: 27 Apr 2004
I can guess that Moray has been improved since the 3.5.

So, now that POV-ray 3.6 is available, is there a new Moray released planned
?

Post a reply to this message

> So, now that POV-ray 3.6 is available, is there a new Moray released
planned
> ?
POV-ray 3.6 has no actual new features, it is mostly bug fixes, some
internal computing improvements.
For Moray, Lutz knows
Marc