POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : where can I get the seashell plugin? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 11:06:19 EDT (-0400)
  where can I get the seashell plugin? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: moj34
Subject: where can I get the seashell plugin?
Date: 14 Jun 2003 09:45:01
Message: <web.3eeb260b36cfd6a166d2bf330@news.povray.org>
I saw some references to a shell plugin for Moray which sounds
interesting..anyone know if it's available on the web?

Cheers

moj34

Post a reply to this message

From: Philippe Gibone
Subject: Re: where can I get the seashell plugin?
Date: 14 Jun 2003 11:28:13
Message: <3eeb3f0d@news.povray.org>

> I saw some references to a shell plugin for Moray which sounds
> interesting..anyone know if it's available on the web?
>
> Cheers
>
> moj34

Thanks for being interested, you will find a beta version under the thread
SeaShell plugin.
I expect to release a version 1 around June 25th.
Enjoy and please let me know if you find  bugs or need some more features.

Regards

Philippe Gibone