POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Sort of Interface glitch Server Time
21 May 2024 10:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Sort of Interface glitch (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Bernd Klenk
Subject: Sort of Interface glitch
Date: 18 Dec 2003 07:32:35
Message: <vm73uvkahecg7talsrngqgmd3v9orceikb@4ax.com>
Hi.

I posted in moray.binaries an image to explain better.

The EDIT-Tab cannot be scrolled up enough to show the rest of the
buttons. I included the cursor in my screencapture to show that I was
pushing. (push, Baby push ...)

If MESH OPERATIONS  and UV COORDINATES are open at the same time, the
last button isn't visible any more.

If all are closed but UV-Coordinates is open, I can't even see Mesh
Operations.

Strange?!?

--
Bernd Klenk
dah### [at] bernd-klenkde

Post a reply to this message

Yes, this happens on my setup, too... I've been wondering what that last
button does... ;-)

-Kman

"Bernd Klenk" <daheim-DONTSPAM-@bernd-klenk.de> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> I posted in moray.binaries an image to explain better.
>
> The EDIT-Tab cannot be scrolled up enough to show the rest of the
> buttons. I included the cursor in my screencapture to show that I was
> pushing. (push, Baby push ...)
>
> If MESH OPERATIONS  and UV COORDINATES are open at the same time, the
> last button isn't visible any more.
>
> If all are closed but UV-Coordinates is open, I can't even see Mesh
> Operations.
>
> Strange?!?
>

> --
> Bernd Klenk