POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Another suggestion for the next version Server Time
17 May 2024 20:07:11 EDT (-0400)
  Another suggestion for the next version (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Stephen McAvoy
Subject: Another suggestion for the next version
Date: 29 Mar 2004 06:19:05
Message: <og1g60liglpnik4lvhutbbjdmr7lap17m0@4ax.com>
Would it be possible to put the meshes into an include file
instead of keeping them in the main body of the POV file. I think that
this would make modifying the Moray output easier.

Post a reply to this message

And also an option ( checkbox in render option?) for Moray to export in same
folder than the mdl file

Marc