POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : No thumbnail preview stored in file [3.5] Server Time
1 Jun 2024 13:35:23 EDT (-0400)
  No thumbnail preview stored in file [3.5] (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Bernd Klenk
Subject: No thumbnail preview stored in file [3.5]
Date: 17 Oct 2003 06:00:52
Message: <f4fvovk8t9muafnpgk7pu1iujimkpr2k13@4ax.com>
Hi.

I seem to be unable to get a preview-image to be stored in my
mdl-files.
VIEW/CONFIGURATION/MORAY "Save thumbnail to MDL" is checked, but it
doesn't work. I rendered an image in pov and rendered to backdrop, but
nothing works. I even opened CoffeeCup.mdl which has already a
thumbnail embeded, saved it and the thumbnail was gone.

What am I doing wrong?
Did I miss something?

Bernd

Post a reply to this message

> I seem to be unable to get a preview-image to be stored in my
> mdl-files.
 I have tried several things, and am unable to reproduce this. The closest
I've come is to unselect the 'Preview' button on the 'Open a new scene'
dialog box (upper left corner).

Stephen

Post a reply to this message