POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [ANNOUNCE] Moray V3.5 Released! Server Time
1 Jun 2024 14:37:22 EDT (-0400)
  [ANNOUNCE] Moray V3.5 Released! (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Moray V3.5 Released!
Date: 11 Oct 2003 21:47:18
Message: <ckchovg4ugblrrihfdtf0b1vip8k0g6dbf@4ax.com>
Hi everyone,

Moray V3.5 has been released and is available from our website at
http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Regards,

- Lutz Kretzschmar

Post a reply to this message

From: leseur sylvain
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Moray V3.5 Released!
Date: 12 Oct 2003 04:32:07
Message: <3f891187@news.povray.org>
Thanks a lot Lutz.
Friendly
Sylvain

Post a reply to this message

From: StephenS
Date: 12 Oct 2003 11:46:55
Message: <3f89776f$1@news.povray.org>
> Moray V3.5 has been released and is available from our website

In MorayStart.mdl 'Scene Settings/Includes/Scene comments, copyright, etc..'
appears "This scene was created with Moray V3.4 Beta For Windows.".

Since MorayStart.mdl is the default scene on start-up (unless changed from
the default install); perhaps it should have been changed to V3.5 :-)

Post a reply to this message